Online QDRO Preparation. Start Today >
- Client Summary Sheet for Review and Negotiations.
- Prepared QDRO Ready for Court and Plan Administrator Approval.
- Recommended Settlement Language to Reflect Prepared QDRO.
- Processing Information, Letter, and Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions and Full Editing Capabilities.
- Unlimited Phone and E-mail Support from Pension Experts.
- 9-Point Review Process Performed by Our QDRO Experts.
- No Hidden or Additional Fees.
- Guaranteed Approval.
We provide all the necessary processing information and instructions with every QDRO. Our Pre-approval Service is simply for those who want to alleviate the extra burden brought on by the added correspondence with the Plan Administrator. By taking advantage of this option, you are having us handle the bulk of the leg work. Once we receive approval confirmation from the Plan Administrator, you will receive a copy of the approval letter with instructions to finalize the process with the court and the Plan accordingly. This service is an additional $100.00.
If you do not want to have us do the pre-approval process, simple follow the Processing Instructions provided with your QDRO.
The following discount pricing structure is automatically set up with every QdroDeskô Account. This pricing plan is designed for Family Law Attorneys (and other divorce professionals) who consistently use our QDRO preparation for his or her clients. The discount structure resets after a 12 month cycle.
- QDROs 1-5/year = $299
- QDROs 6-10/year = $249
- QDROs 11 and up/year = $199 (yes... only $199/QDRO)
Our fee is up to 50% less than most of our competitors, while offering a superior product with instant delivery and full toll-free phone support.
Learn More About Our Special Firm Accounts
Have Questions? Give Us a Call... 1-877-770-2270 (toll free)
Try Us! - Start Now - Create Your Account | How It Works | Why It Works
Christina Previte, Attorney at LawLaw Offices of William P. Deni, Sr.Flemington & Princeton, NJ
Visit the QDRO Info Center
Read Our Article in thePA Family Lawyer
© 2009 - 2019 Pension Appraisers Online, Inc. - Have Questions? 1-877-770-2270 (toll-free)